Business Value Planning Services
Black Marble can assist your business leverage the strategic value of the Microsoft Information Worker platform by working with you to document, analyse, optimise, justify, sequence, and propose a plan to improve your business using Microsoft Office, and in particular, SharePoint.
Companies that focus on their business as a whole tend to think differently and more progressively than companies still focused on individual solutions. With Black Marble’s assistance, we can help you take a more holistic approach to business productivity, moving away from a “best-of-breed” application orientation to an “integrated suite” infrastructure orientation. In other words, instead of thinking in terms of individual software products, we can help your company become forward-thinking, providing workers with a consistent user interface that integrates tools and data across the organisation to deliver more capability at a lower total cost of ownership.
If you are a qualified Microsoft Volume License customer, then BVPS is funded by Microsoft and enables you to get more out of a service you have already paid for - Software Assurance (SA). BVPS is a pre-defined paid service offering delivered by Black Marble to assist in improving your business process. BVPS helps minimise the cost of up-front investment and pre-sales planning and helps get a plan in place.
As a certified BVPS partner, we provide your company with a collaborative consulting engagement based on best practices from Microsoft. We will work with you to determine your needs, unlock the potential of your existing investment, drive change, and improve your business processes.
Some of the offerings available include:
- Current State Analysis: Review, documentation, and analysis of the way a process is currently performed.
- Future State Analysis: Development of a revised and improved business process utilising a Microsoft Office system solution.
- Business Case Development: Development of a cost/benefit analysis and case for proposed process change, including Key Performance Indicator improvement and multiyear cash-flow analysis.
- Adoption & Implementation Plan: Guidance on resources required, solution owners, risk mitigation, task sequencing, change management, and communication required to implement the proposed solution.
- Follow-On Proposal: Recommendations for implementing the developed solution, including summaries of current state, future state and business case analyses.
For more information, please contact Lisa on +44 1274 300 175.
You are eligible for these benefits if you participate in any of the following Volume Licensing programs:
- Open Value
- Open Value Company-Wide/Subscription
- Select License with Software Assurance Membership
- Select Plus with Software Assurance Membership
- Enterprise Agreement/Subscription